Galvanized Steel Metal Roofing Manufacturers Price
Galvanized Steel Metal Roofing Manufacturers Details
Grade: SGCC, DX51D+Z
Thickness: 0.125-0.5 mm (±0.02 mm)
Sheet weight: 2-4 tons or As your requirement.
Hardness: CQ/FH/As your requirement.
Certification: ISO 9001, BV, SGS
Application: Structural use, roofing, corrugated roofing, commercial use, household appliance, industry.
1. What is the substrate for steel tiles?
hot dipped galvanized or gavalume, pre-painted galvanized
2. What different between PVDF and PE?
PVDF is the most advanced painting in construction industry, it is with high corrosion resistance and color retention, and the life time could last to 20-25 years. Currently, PE is the most widely-used painting in the color coated steel coils. It is characterized by good overall performance, and high economic as well.
3. Can you provide the high strength roof sheet?
Yes, G 550, with its yield strength over 550 mpa.
4. How many years of the paint would be lasting?
Different zinc, paint coating would lead to different result, and the environment has great impact on the life time of painting.
- Standard: ASTM, GB
- Grade: DX51D
- Thickness: 0.15-0.8 mm, 0.16-0.8 mm
- Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: CAMELSTEEL
- Application: roofing sheets and IBR, building roof
- Special Use: roofing sheets and IBR
- Width: 600 mm-1250 mm, 600 mm-1250 mm
- Length: Custom’s Request
- Hardness: CQ/FH/As your requirement
- Zinc Coating: 40-120 g/m2
- Certificate: ISO 9001:2008/SGS/BV
- Supply Ability: 5000 Tons per Month
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details:
- Port: QINGDAO
- Lead Time : within 15-35 days.